How To Host A Client Appreciation Event As A Financial Advisor
Subscribe to Articles
Building profitable relationships with your clients is the best networking strategy. A great way to thank your existing clients is to host an event to show your appreciation. In this article, we will tell you how to host this event, plus some popular event themes.
How Financial Advisors Can Host A Client Appreciation Event
Cater to Your Clients
When planning your client appreciation event, take some time to think about your invitees and their culture and demographic. For example, if your clients are basically the same age and have shared interests, you can tailor your appreciation event to them. If many clients are fans of your local sports teams, you can organize an event to attend the game with their family and friends. You may even find new clients from these additional attendees. This is how the power of relationships can work in your favor.
Great Client Appreciation Event Ideas For Financial Advisors
Besides attending a sporting event as a group, here are other popular ideas for your client appreciation event.
- Cooking Classes Cooking classes have always been popular with client appreciation events. They are also fairly easy to arrange. All you need to do is pick a theme or cuisine and find a local chef or restaurant to host and supply the food. This type of interactive and intimate event is great for your best clients.
- Golf Clinics Those clients who love to play golf will definitely appreciate this event. You can also open your event to current members of your golf club to find new clients.
- Movie Nights You can host a great movie night for your clients. Many theaters have group packages available that include the film as well as food and beverages.
- Private Tours Your clients will feel special if you arrange a private tour of a local venue. For instance, you could host your event at a museum so they can get the inside information that they normally would not get on their own trip there.
- Community Improvement Events You can host an event that gets your clients involved in improving their communities. This can be anything from community beautification such as planting trees, or a beach clean-up. You can also hire a local restaurateur or food trucks to cater to everyone who is pitching in.
Make Your Event Inviting
You can build anticipation for your event in several ways. You can promote your event on social media and give your followers little teases on what to expect at your event. If you want to go the traditional route with mailed paper invitations, you can even vary that slightly. You can begin with a simple email notice to “save the date” before you send out your paper invitations. Then you can follow up with personal calls to remind them that your event is coming up.
Take Photos and Videos of the Event
Hire a professional photographer and/or videographer to cover your event. People get excited when they believe they will be on social media, and give your business some publicity in the meantime. This will also encourage them to attend future events, as well as spread the word of mouth about your business to their family and friends.
Promotora Systems Inc. can help you with our many business development services. Our fantastic coaching programs can show you how to build win-win relationships with your clients who can empower your success. Contact us today to start your planning for your next client appreciation event.